- Running Form is a proudly independant family run business established in Burton-Upon-Trent in December 2009
- Owner Phil Dutton opened the store after moving up from Cornwall and realised a demand for good running kit and proper shoe fitting was not previously available in the area
- Over 13 years in running a sports retail shop means our product selection, service and advice is second to none
- Running Form offer a large selection of the best running shoes for all types of runners from the competitive club runner through to the weekend warrior
- Links with Physio Form Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic who treat and rahab you back to the sport you love!
- We support many races from the Burton and district summer league, The Lichfield 10K, The Lichfield Half Marathon, Uttoxeter Half Marathon, Fradley 10K, Carsington 7 and other good local races
Meet the team
Owner of Running Form. "I have been running for around 16 years and have 14 years experience in sports retail. I started my career in Cornwall where I took on a struggling sports shop, and turned it around to become a popular store and part of the local community. After moving back to the midlands I realised the need for a good running store in Burton and opened Running Form in December 2009. Burton and the surrounding areas throughout Staffordshire and Derbyshire have a vibrant running and triathlon scene and feel privileged to be a part of that. I feel very well supported by my wife Laura who is also an avid runner and runs Physio Form physio and sports injuries clinic based here at the shop. We also received a lot of support from our families in order to juggle babysitting and try out new ideas and even lending a pair of hands at events."
"Running has always been a big part of my life. I have been running since I was 11 years old and started out on the track doing 100 and 200m. I then got into triathlon and started running slightly longer distances and have completed a few sprint triathlons. My other interests include kayaking, skiing, climbing and swimming and I have competed in some ultra distance kayak races. Despite all the different sports I have done, running has remained a constant in my life and I feel honoured to be part of the running community. I come from a running family and my mum, dad, husband and eldest sister all run and hopefully one day my two young boys will come to love it as much as we do."