- Running Form is a proudly independant family run business established in Burton-Upon-Trent in December 2009
- Owner Phil Dutton opened the store after moving up from Cornwall and realised a demand for good running kit and proper shoe fitting was not previously available in the area
- Over 13 years in running a sports retail shop means our product selection, service and advice is second to none
- Running Form offer a large selection of the best running shoes for all types of runners from the competitive club runner through to the weekend warrior
- Links with Physio Form Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic who treat and rahab you back to the sport you love!
- We support many races from the Burton and district summer league, The Lichfield 10K, The Lichfield Half Marathon, Uttoxeter Half Marathon, Fradley 10K, Carsington 7 and other good local races
Meet the team
Owner of Running Form. "I have been running for around 16 years and have 14 years experience in sports retail. I started my career in Cornwall where I took on a struggling sports shop, and turned it around to become a popular store and part of the local community. After moving back to the midlands I realised the need for a good running store in Burton and opened Running Form in December 2009. Burton and the surrounding areas throughout Staffordshire and Derbyshire have a vibrant running and triathlon scene and feel privileged to be a part of that. I feel very well supported by my wife Laura who is also an avid runner and runs Physio Form physio and sports injuries clinic based here at the shop. We also received a lot of support from our families in order to juggle babysitting and try out new ideas and even lending a pair of hands at events."
Ieva is the newest member to our team and has come to work full-time at Running Form. After several years running, she sustained an injury which has put her out for a while, but with the help of the Physio's at Physio Form, she is getting back on track and has now started back to running regularly. Ieva joins us with a really keen eye for detail and product merchandising, a bubbly personality and bags of enthusiasm for running and customer service.....she makes a good cuppa too!
Lisa has been running for around 7 years and has now turned her hand to triathlons over the past year and completed her first spring tri at Lichfield in 1hr 20mins. A couple of her favourite races are Donnington half and Calke Abbey 10k. Lisa has some sprint tri's on the cards this year and is also planning on training for and entering the Stafford Half Ironman.