Support for any runner and any running goal. The lightweight shoe with supreme support and cushioning.
The next-gen Cloudflyer has the plushest tongue of any On shoe and some of our largest Cloud elements. With Helion™ superfoam, a bespoke Speedboard™, 3D-molded heel and a wider outsole, it's all about comfort and support. Slow and fast. Short and long. Heel and toe. However you run. A midfoot stability tube combines support with a gentle, foot-hugging feel. The ultralight engineered mesh upper has a new airflow-optimizing pattern. Underfoot, Helion™ and CloudTec® combine for lightweight agility and heavy impact protection. Built for the graft nobody sees, but ready to step into the spotlight. The Cloudflyer is for the resilient. The strugglers. The overcomers. Those who stare adversity in the face and grin back. Because hard work pays off in the long run. And support makes light of any challenge.
- Helion Boost - helion superfoam enhances the elements of the original Cloudflyer the made it so popular with fans: cushioning, protection, support, lightness.
- Bigger clouds, better cushioning - 12 of the biggest Cloud elements of any On Shoe will charge the way you see landings. Protection and supporting your feet with an unparalleled cushioning sensation - no matter which part of your foot you land on when running.
- Updated outsole - The second-gen Cloudflyer is the first On shoe to feature a forked Cloud outsole. Reinforcing the shoe's medial side supports a healthy rolling motion and stronger push off feeling. The wider surface area in the forefoot effectively disperses the weight of impact to keep you moving in comfort.
- Upper - Stability tube in the midfoot supports and adds comfort. Plush tongue provides comfort and even pressure distribution. Reflective elements ensure night visibilty.
- Outsole - CloudTec® sole built from Zero-Gravity foam provides supreme cushioning. Centraal channel and curved rocker of the sole allow for full foot flexibility along with a natural ride. Extended low-abrasion rubber pads at impact zones provide durability.
- Star-Lacing system - Back by popular demand: Star-Lacing system of the first-gen Cloudflyer. Designed for a secure and customisable fit and feel, it effectively disperses pressure and provides a supportive, wrapped feeling. Teaming up with the plushest tongue we make, it's the ideal combination of sustained comfort and added control.