Built for comfort as well as support and stability.
The Asics GEL-FujiTrabuco 5 is designed to give support and stability to trail runners who overpronate. This latest edition of the GEL-FujiTrabuco also gives you a more comfortable landing with rearfoot GEL positioned more laterally.
run the trails your way in a Women's trail shoe that's built for varied conditions ad all types of runners. The Gel-Fujitrabuco 5 has trio of features every trial runner looks for in a shoe: Protection, Traction and Stability.
- UpperThe upper part of the Asics Gel FujiTrabuco 5 Women's Running Shoe features durable and breathable mesh, allowing the foot to stay cool and dry as you pick up the pace as well as staying in tact. The ComforDry Sockliner offers additional cushioning to the foot, and thanks to the antibacterial fabric, it also helps reduce bacteria causing odour, so the foot stays fresh.To the rear of the trail shoe is an internal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment. Providing a stable platform, the Asics Gel-Fujitrabuco 5 uses a California Slip Lasting For stability and comfort. The upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Midsole: Harder-density sloped spEVA technology applies to both sides that are ideal for stability when running downhill. This is Asics extremely lightweight midsole, featuring less weight than Asics traditional EVA and SpEVA. It also provides excellent cushioning, comfort and durability. The shoe also features rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning, to attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes.
- Outsole : The GEL FujiTrabuco features AHAR+, a lighter version of AHAR, which is a tough material placed in critical areas of the shoe to provide excellent grip without compromising durability. Lugs in the medial and lateral sides offer better uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain, preventing slippage during wet and muddy conditions.
- The forefoot of the shoe also has a Rock Protection Plate to protect the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches. It also engages the Trusstic System®, which Reduces the weight of the sole unit whilst retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Features: ComforDry™ Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Clutch Counter - Internal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Anti Gravel Tongue - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe, providing protection.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Rock Protection Plate - Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.