Whether you're a professional athlete or a typist, wrist pain is a fairly common issue for those who use their hands often. Wearing a brace or support can get in the way of your training or work. The KT Tape Pro Synthetic Solar Yellow Tape supports you like a brace without restricting your range of motion or comfort.
Designed for enduring even the toughest workouts, the Solar Yellow Tape is ideal if you lead an active lifestyle. The tape can stay in place through multiple demanding workouts for up to seven days. As it's pre-cut, the tape can easily be applied.
Key Features and Benefits
- Tape is free from latex
- Tape is supplied in yellow
- Treats injuries and pain in the body
- Can be used as an alternative to a brace
- Ideal for use over several days
- Doesn't restrict comfort or range of motion
- Can be applied to your wrist for added stability
- Has reflective elements for travelling in low light conditions
- Can be worn comfortably in the shower, pool, or at the beach
- Synthetic microfibres are fast drying and naturally antimicrobial
- Each strip is 25.4cm (10") in length and approximately 5cm (2") in width
- Box of 20 pre-cut strips attached together in a roll
- Pre-cut strips are ready to apply out of the box
- Features a long elastic core to support your muscles, joints and tendons
- Includes step-by-step instructions on how to apply the tape
KT Tape Pro's elastic core retains its elasticity for up to seven days. This means the tape provides you with a strong support for as long as you need it and then some.
Uses Synthetic Microfibres
The Solar Yellow Tape can be worn comfortably in the shower, in the pool, or while swimming in the sea. Its synthetic microfibres are fast drying and provide superior weight-to-strength ratios. These fibres are also naturally antimicrobial so you can wear the tape for extended periods of time without any malodorous consequences.
If you have skin sensitivities or cancer, or are pregnant, consult your doctor before use. Improper application, overstretching, or applying on areas of sensitive skin may result in skin irritation, blisters or skin abrasion. In rare cases, a user may experience a burning or stinging sensation and this may indicate a mild allergic skin reaction.
Do not place KT Tape directly over cuts or open wounds and discontinue use if skin becomes irritated or sore. Please note that KT Tape is not a replacement for professional medical care and the instructions provided are for educational use only.