Declutter your first aid kit with our hot and cold ice pack that does two jobs in one.
Like a bag of frozen peas, it can be kept in the freezer for sprains, swellings or bumps. The icy compress will help minimize tissue swelling and reduce bleeding.
But unlike the frozen peas, it can also be warmed up in the microwave to provide gentle heat therapy to painful or stiff areas. Back and shoulder pain, period pain or calf pain will all benefit from warmth to increase blood flow and relax the tender area.
The mouldable pad filled with soft gel will adapt perfectly to the contours of your body so it sits comfortably on the injured muscle or joint.
After use, pop back in the freezer and use again as often as you need - that depends on how accident prone you are!
- Multifunctional - Provides heat and ice therapy.
- Reusable - Economical and eco-friendly.
- Mouldable for comfort
- Promotes faster recovery - Use the ice pack after sport to heal faster.
- Easy to use - Defrost and heat in warm water or in the microwave.
- Durable - This won’t burst or split.