The shortcut to runner’s high – now shorter than ever with the all-new Cloudflow. The record-breaking shoe loved by elite athletes has been refined with their feedback. That renowned responsive ride gets even more comfort and kick with the addition of Helion™ superfoam. 18 Cloud elements combine with the explosive Speedboard™ to turn impact into acceleration, whether training or racing. Plus, a new lacing configuration and reshaped Clouds mean softer forefoot landings and more support at high speed. All in all, a winning combination. Ready, set, flow
Runners who want a highly responsive yet fully cushioned performance shoe for training and racing.
- CloudTec® combines with an enhanced high-propulsion Speedboard™ for soft landings and powerful take-offs. Reshaped cloud elements deliver additional cushioning at the forefoot and support a natural foot strike.
- The Cloudflow offers on-the-road cushioning without weakness thanks to Helion™ superfoam. For your strongest performance yet.
- The new eyelet configuration enhances midfoot hold to support your high-speed goals. Plus, the elasticated tongue strap removes distractions by keeping your laces firmly in place.
- Show your rivals a clean set of re-engineered heels. The next-generation
- Cloudflow features an updated design for even more hold, comfort and durability.
UPPER High-performance engineered mesh. New eyestay configuration for additional midfoot support. Updated heel construction delivers a comfortable, durable hold. Lace holder on tongue keeps lace endings locked down.
MIDSOLE Updated forefoot Clouds for additional cushioning. Re-engineered rear Cloud elements support the natural landing motion.
SPEEDBOARD Updated Speedboard™ for maximum energy loading and comfort.
Weight: 198 g | 7.0 oz US 7
Heel to toe offset 6mm