SOLE Signature DK Response Footbed is designed for medium to tightly fitting footwear. Designed to provide shock absorption in footwear with reduced volume,
SOLE Response comes with 1.6mm of our proprietary cushioning material (SOFTEC). SOLE Response also provides excellent support and a heat moldable, custom fit. Triple layer design offers a top cushion layer of Softec, a Urethane based Poron material that is very durable and provides long lasting cushion and shock absorption. Based on drop weight tests, SOFTEC offers the best shock protection on the market today. SOFTEC material is made without plasticizers, which means the insoles won't shrink or become brittle and crack with age. The open cell construction of SOFTEC means the permeable layers draw moisture away from the foot, helping keep feet dry.
- Offers a personalized, custom fit and genuine comfort all day long
- Great for running shoes, cross trainers, hiking boots and work boots
- Deep Heel Cup
- Adjustable Arch Support - heat molded
- Moisture-wicking top sheet
- X-Static silver fibers in the top sheet help control odor
- Softec Cushioning
- Relieves pain & soreness from flat feet, bunions, back and knee pain, and plantar fasciitis.
- Preforated in non-structural areas for weight reduction
- Vegan Product
Dean Karnazes is a world famous endurance runner, known for his amazing feats of physical & mental stamina. Feats like running 350 miles non-stop, and recently running The North Face Endurance 50 — 50 marathons, in each of the 50 United States, in 50 consecutive days, all with SOLE Inside every step of the way! Dean Karnazes relies on SOLE Custom Footbeds to provide custom support and comfort while he runs unimaginable distances. Together, Dean and SOLE have designed a signature edition footbed to meet the needs of both hardcore endurance runners and the casual runner alike.