Our legendary support shoe, now even softer.
- Smooth transition - DNA LOFT goes beyond the heel, all the way to the forefoot, for a buttery smooth stride.
- GuideRails holistic support system - Our innovative technology supports your body in its natural motion path while keeping excess movement in check.
- Soft, secure fit - The new Engineered Air Mesh upper hugs the foot for a secure fit while also improving breathability.
- The 3D Print applies strategic stretch and structure to the upper
- More DNA LOFT cushioning that extends throughout the midsole for a smoother transition from heel to toe
Our take on this shoe:
The Adrenaline GTS is staple diet for many runners, with plenty of cushioning for longer runs, yet responsive enough to mark a good 10k. Brooks Guiderails were introduced 2 seasons ago, and have proven incredibly popular as they give a subtle and guided approach to supporting the feet and guiding you gently as you land. The guiderails not only offer support to prevent the feet and ankles over rotating they also assist in slowing down the rate of pronation which can in itself cause issues. This smoothness to the landing is currently setting the GTS in a class of it's own.