Head confidently off-road thanks to the new women's Cascadia 15. Rugged protection, trusted stability, plus improved fit and breathability add up to total comfort.
New engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print upper increase breathability and speed up dry time
- Rugged Protection: A built-in rock plate protects your foot from rocks and roots while BioMoGo DNA cushions every stride.
- All-terrain stability: Our unique Pivot Post System provides a stable platform that allows your foot to adapt to any terrain.
- Enhanced, durable fit: Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print in the upper increase breathability and improve drainage for a distraction-free fit.
- Extra traction: TrailTack sticky outsole provides added grip
- Compatible with trail gaiters: Front and back attachment points make it easy to secure gaiters
- Tuck away laces: The lace keeper stows laces out of the way.
- 8mm drop
- 10oz / 283.5g
- Experience type: cushion
10oz / 283.5g
3D Fit Print, Ballistic Rock Shield, BioMoGo DNA