Conditions of the thumb and general thumb pain can be really disruptive, limiting your dexterity and making everyday activities difficult. The Ultimate Performance Thumb Stabiliser is designed to protect and prevent thumb pain by stabilising and supporting the digit, without limiting hand movement.
Features and Benefits of the Ultimate Performance Thumb Stabiliser
- Support Level 3 - Professional support for the thumb
- Wraparound support for ease and comfort
- Bi-lateral fit - for use on either hand to your discretion
- Adjustable wrist and upper thumbs straps - allow for a custom fit
- Anatomically shaped to support and protect the ligaments at the base of the thumb joint
- Dual splints running length of thumb isolate and immobilise the lower thumb joint
- Restricts movement to stabilise thumb and wrist for advanced recovery
- One size fits most (wrist measurements from 14 - 27cm)
- Sold individually as a single unit
What Conditions Does the Ultimate Performance Thumb Stabiliser Alleviate?
The Ultimate Performance Thumb Stabiliser can be used to relieve or aid recovery from the following. The stabiliser can be used to shorten recovery time from existing injury, for instance strains, sprains, fractures and skiiers thumb. For a full list of conditions the stabiliser helps to alleviate, see below:
- Arthritis of the wrist
- Gamekeeper's thumb
- Skier's thumb
- Acute injury
- Tendovaginitis (Inflamed tendons)
- Overuse injuries
- Repetitive strain injury
- Sprained wrist
- UCL instability
- Post-operative conditions
- Pre-operative support
- Post-traumatic conditions
How Do You Apply the Ultimate Performance Thumb Stabiliser?
- Loosen straps and place thumb in hole.
- Tension wrist strap as required using intermediate and end tabs.
- Secure thumb tab around thumb and fasten.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction in some users. If skin reaction occurs or pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice.